Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Soon, DV, I shall be able to monitor once again the entire comment flow to my Maverecon blog.

From the FT:

"
Posting again in finite time with positive probability

February 17, 2009 12:35pm

Soon, DV, I shall be able to monitor once again the entire comment flow to my Maverecon blog. Instead of being able to do everything (posting and monitoring) from a single template, as under the ancien régime, I will have to log into separate websites for posting and for monitoring. A minor example of technical regress, of the kind often encountered when activities and formats are centralised and standardised without consulting, let alone listening to, those on the periphery who will be affected by the proposed centralisation.

But anyway, I will be blogging away again presently, most likely from the US where I will be spending the rest of the week. Being an academic definitely beats working for a living."

Me:

Are you sure that you're going to be let in? I'm not sure that the Monsoon Trio will welcome you with open arms:

The trio of Ben Bernanke, Geithner and Summers are likely to produce a veritable moral hazard monsoon.

Good luck.
Posted by: Don the libertarian Democrat | February 17 03:04pm

No comments: